TERMS AND CONDITIONS
31 July, 2018
The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall govern access to and use of www.hackit.ua (the “Website”) operated by Hacken OÜ company (“we”, “us”, or the “Company“). Owner of website is Hacken OÜ company. The Website provides information on The 4th Global CyberSecurity Forum HackIT 4.0 (“HackIT”). These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
1. ACCESS TO AND USE OF CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You further assume all risks associated with the use and storage of information on your personal computer, mobile device or on any other computer or device through which you will gain access to the Website and the Services (hereinafter referred to as “Computer“).
You represent and warrant that you have implemented and plan to operate and maintain appropriate protection in relation to the security and control of your Computer and any information and data included therein.
You agree that Hacken will not be liable in any way to you in the event of failure of or damage or destruction to your Computer systems, data or records or any part thereof, or for delays, losses, errors or omissions resulting from the failure or mismanagement of any telecommunications or Computer equipment or software.
You will not in any way, whether directly or indirectly, expose HackIt or any of HackIt’s online service providers to any computer virus or other similarly harmful or inappropriate material or device.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. When accessing and using the Website and its related subdomains you are prohibited from:
- violating any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- using the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and you agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any illegal acts;
- ploading or transmitting through the Website any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything other harmful activity;
- overriding any security feature of the Website or jeopardise the security of your account or someone else’s account (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Website as you);
- interfering with the operation of, or places an unreasonable load on, the Website (such as viruses, denial of service attack or gaming algorithms);
- Any visitor of website is restricted to brute-force attacks or multiple page(s) requests in same time, escpecially using automated software;
- using manual or automated software, devices or other means or processes to access, scrape or crawl the Website or any content or information contained in it;
- engaging in ‘framing’, ‘mirroring’, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Website;
- removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website;
- modifying, creating derivative works or copying or storing any significant portion of the Website or any related technology (unless allowed by law or we expressly authorise);
- using the Website (or any part of it) in a manner which may result in; (i) the Website being interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such manner designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or Website; (ii) sharing any material which is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) impairing the effectiveness or functionality of the Website; or (iv) violating or infringing the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, confidentiality and/ or privacy) of the Website;
- attempting to grant any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website;
- copying or distributing any part of the Website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
- altering or modifying any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended use;
- reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling deciphering or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Website or any related technology, or any part thereof unless allowed by law.
The Website allows to have a personal profile after sign up process and sending registration information. If we request personal data from you to set up a user account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information and must update the information when it changes. The minimum necessary information to set up an account is: First Name, Surname, Email, Phone number, Company name, Job Title, Food preferences, Picture of profile. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Website. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Account and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Website or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account.
Registered user can make a payment through third-party services and receive a QR code. QR code it’s a digial object that is represented by a graphical combination of black and white colours.
Registered user can receive emails to their submitted email at profile page. User is allowing to change, modify and delete his personal data from website.
Hacken company does not disclose personal information to third parties, except Company name and Job Title.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You agree not copy, publish, republish, redistribute, archive, store, adapt, alter, modify, translate, create derivative works from, summarise, photocopy, scan, syndicate, sell, license, frame, harvest, scrape, grant or purport to grant any rights in or otherwise make available any content from the Website.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
4. LINKING TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by persons other than Hacken. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. You agree not to hold the HackIT organizer responsible for the content or operation of such websites. A hyperlink from this Website to another website does not imply that the HackIT organizer endorses the content on that Website or the operator or operations of that Website. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other Websites to which you might link from this Website.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. We will develop and operate the Website with reasonable skill and care and will use reasonable efforts to promptly remedy any faults of which it is aware, however, the Website, all materials, information, software, products and services included in or available through the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement and we do not guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, we disclaim all warranties or conditions, either express or implied, or any part of them in relation to the Website, all materials, information, software, products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf, and in relation to any results or information obtained through the Website and any reliance on any such results or information and conclusions drawn from such results or information. You acknowledge and agree that in accepting these Terms you have not relied on any representation or warranty that is not expressly included in these Terms and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these Terms.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, representations, conditions and duties of any kind, whether implied or expressed, including without limitation, any warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the timeliness, security, performance or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable local, national or international law or regulation: We and our related companies shall not be liable to you whether in contract, tort (including for negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise for any loss of profits; loss of sales or business; loss of agreements or contracts; loss of anticipated savings or income; loss of opportunity; loss of or damage to goodwill; loss of use or corruption of software, data or information; and/or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under or in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Terms, even if we had been advised of the possibility of same in advance; and
Nothing in these Terms purports to exclude or limit liability for any fraudulent statement or act or in respect of any liability that cannot excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, third-party service providers, and our respective employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors harmless from all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise out of or are related to any breach of the Terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use or misuse of the Website, or use by any other person accessing the Website using your internet access account.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or block your access to all or part of the Websites, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation your violation of these Terms.
Hacken reserves the right to suspend the operation of this Website or any part or sections of it at any time and no claims may be entertained against the Company in connection thereto.
9. STATUTORY RIGHTS
Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This interpretation, formation and operation of the Terms and all non-contractual obligations arising from or connected with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, and all disputes between the parties arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms or any disputes between the parties in any way connected with the subject matter of these Terms (whether contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, the laws of England and Wales.
All disputes shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration (Vienna Rules) of the Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC) of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
11. SOME FINAL TERMS
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms or we do not act or delay in acting to in exercise a right or remedy provided by these Terms that does not mean we have waived our rights or remedies against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with your obligations.
These Terms are personal to you. You agree not to assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without receiving our prior written consent. We may assign or transfer these Terms without your consent by providing you with notice.
To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of these Terms is binding and any translations are for convenience only.
In these Terms:
– a reference to these Terms includes all of its parts, and includes any amendment to or replacement of them;
– headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of these Terms;
– a reference to a statute, code or other law includes regulations and other instruments under it and consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements of any of them;
– the singular includes the plural, and vice versa; and
– “includes”, “including”, “for example”, “such as” and similar terms are not words of limitation.
– If you are a consumer, nothing in these Terms excludes any of your applicable consumer or other statutory legal rights that cannot be waived.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
Last modified 31 July, 2018